July 1 @ 12:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm
The ASSIST-IoT project has reserved part of the project budget to fund specific activities in order to enhance and improve IoT features and applications and boost the NGIoT community across Europe.
- Low-cost accurate GPS development
- Data semantic translator for the context of maritime terminals
- Stack collision prevention in port yards
- Maritime CHE Path optimising
- MR support for OSH training in the construction field
- Vision-based hazard monitoring
- 2D/3D localization map user interface with BIM interaction
- Eco-driving and automotive navigation system as a service
- 3D Image registration in the context of automated vehicle inspection via scanner
- Reflections- and shadows-noise removal on scanned images of vehicles
- Image acquisition and processing from user-wear edge nodes
Only the following type of entities will be able to submit proposals:
- European SMEs
- Research centres (RTOs)
Please note that only single participants accepted (no consortium allowed)
The Open Call is addressed to individual European SMEs, Universities and Research Centres (RTOs) that can contribute to the ASSIST-IoT paradigm. Only single participants are accepted (no consortium allowed).
- A total of € 480’000.00 will be distributed to external third parties in the 2nd Open Call of ASSIST-IoT.
- 8 projects are to be selected and funded from the second Open Call.
- Each Open Call winner will be funded with a lump-sum amount of € 60’000.00
- The duration of projects is maximum of 9 months.
The submission will be open and available to receive proposals from 1st July 2022 to 31st October 2022, 17:00 CET. Incomplete proposals will not be evaluated. Notifications on funding or rejections will be sent out to applicants, together with any feedback, by 20th December 2022.