The event is organised by the IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme in collaboration with several European partnerships and DG Connect.
The aim of this workshop is to:
- Present the state-of-play and developments of European research and innovation landscape related to IoT
- Present the IoT Large-Scale Pilots Programme projects outcomes, the value proposition, the gaps identified and highlight the next steps for sustainability and scaling up the results
- Discuss and provide recommendations for the future strategic directions for EU Research and Innovation from across the different European partnerships
- Explore the role of European partnerships with industry in the future and analyse the concept for future European partnerships under the “Horizon Europe” EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2021-2027)
- Focus on European industry-driven priorities for converging technologies such as IoT, 5G, AI, DLTs, edge computing in manufacturing, processing, construction, ICT and automotive.