- This event has passed.
IntellIoT Open Call: Ask Us Anything Session
November 8, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us if you have any questions on the Open Call application process, our available components, and the funding conditions.
About this event
IntellIoT is a pan-European research and innovation project. We are a consortium of 13 international partners with a common goal – developing an integrated, distributed, human-centred and trustworthy IoT framework.
In our second Open Call we are looking for six SMEs with IoT and AI solutions in the domains of Energy, Smart City and Contruction to join the IntellIoT consortium for a four-month-long Pilot Project to integrate IntellIoT components into their IoT solutions. The pilot project partners will receive grants of up to 60,000 euros.
IntellIoT is investing more than 360,000 Euro in total in distributed, human-centred and trustworthy IoT solutions.
Join the AMA Session and ask us anything you need to know before you decide to apply and start filling out our application form available on F6S.
This online info event is a chance for you to:
- learn more about the accessible components from the IntellIoT Framework – Overview here!
- explore the benefits awaiting the new partners,
- and find out how the components fit into your IoT solution.
Our partners representing IntellIoT:
- Arne Bröring, Senior Key Expert Research Scientist at Siemens and Technical Project Manager at IntellIoT;
- Simon Mayer, Professor of Interaction and Communication-based Systems at the University of St. Gallen and Component Area Lead at IntellIoT;
- Carina Pamminger, Chief Project Manager at HOLO-LIGHT and Component Area Lead at IntellIoT;
- Konstantinos Fysarakis, Chief Technology Officer at Sphynx Analytics and Component Area Lead at IntellIoT;
- Maren Lesche, Managing Director at Startup Colors and Open Call Task Lead at IntellIoT.