IntellIoT Open Call
October 1 @ 8:00 am - December 1 @ 4:00 pm
IntellIoT’s mission is to enable the execution of semi-autonomous IoT applications for AI-enabled systems. Today, IntellIoT keeps building an ecosystem united by a shared vision committed to privacy, security, and trust, in which the intelligence of humans and devices can seamlessly intertwine. The consortium’s projects aim to overcome the limitations of traditional cloud-centric IoT, such as unreliable connectivity, privacy concerns, or high round-trip times.
For the wider applicability of the IntellIoT framework into new application domains, the second Open Call invites SMEs and startups from the following target domains:
- Energy: including Smart Grids, sustainable energy generation & distribution.
- Construction: including green building, safety monitoring and resource tracking.
- Smart cities: including logistics, smart homes and smart mobility.
The six Open Call winners will join the IntellIoT consortium for pilots of four months to build applications, services, and extensions on the project’s framework and contribute to the use cases. To do so six SMEs will receive grants of up to 60,000 Euro.
- SME incorporated in the EU or one of the Horizon 2020 associated countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, UK and Ukraine.
- An SME according to the definition of the European Commission: 1) Staff headcount: <250; 2.) Turnover: <50m Euro or balance sheet total: <43m Euro.
- no subsidiary or affiliated party of one of the consortium members
Do you have any other questions? Or maybe you’d like to talk to us before applying? Sure thing! Contact the Open Call Coordinators from Startup Colors via intellIoT(at)startupcolors.com. For more information, go to the IntellIoT website.