The keynote speakers will be:
- Mirko Ross, Digital Worx
- Dmitrij Lagutin, Aalto University
Hosts: Pasquale Annicchino (AS), Francesco Capparelli (IIP) and Alice Audino (IIP).
Two different approaches to IoT from two different H2020 ICT projects
For the first NGIoT webinar in July we present two ICT projects with very different approaches to IoT, but who are in similar situations: Going public.
We invite you to learn more about the respective innovations of the projects and also:
- What are the innovations?
- The IoTCrawler Github repo organization and documentation
- How using multiple distributed ledgers in parallel (Interledger) enables interoperability between IoT platforms.
- How novel technologies such as Decentralized Identifiers and Verifiable Credentials improve security and privacy of people and things.
We will raise some comparing questions for the speakers and allow for a bit of discussion.