Which effects will the disruptive CJEU Judgment “Schrems II” have on the circulation of personal data outside the EU? What implications in political and economic relations between Europe and the United States? Only the Privacy Shield program has been subject to invalidation, or is a tightening of the rules also expected for Standard Contractual Clauses and other measures, in data transfers to the USA and other countries such as China or Russia?
The keynote speakers will be:
- José Luis Piñar Mañas – Professor of administrative law of the CEU-San Pablo University of Madrid, lawyer, former Director of the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos and former Vice-President of the Article 29 Working Group.
- Giovanni Ziccardi – Jurist and writer. Professor of Legal Informatics at the Università Statale in Milan, professor of computer crime at the Master in Law of New Technologies of the University of Bologna. Coordinator of the Research Center in “Information Society Law” (ISLC) of the State University of Milan.
- Luca Bolognini – President of the Italian Institute for Privacy and Data Enhancement. Lawyer and founding partner of the ICT Legal Consulting Firm (Milan, Rome, Bologna), essayist.
- Pasquale Annicchino, Senior fellow researcher, Archimede Solutions
- Francesco Capparelli, Senior fellow researcher, Italian Institute for Privacy
- Alice Audino, Fellow researcher, Italian Institute for Privacy
The webinar will be in Italian (with some interventions in Spanish and English).
You can access through the link: us02web.zoom.us/j/82662864726?pwd=bG5vVjZKU3hIZkFpcndlbVF0a3l3Zz09
Meeting ID: 826 6286 4726
The meeting will be open to the public, will be registered for future online publication, and will be held in the context of the activities of the H2020 NGIoT project and of the Academy of the Italian Institute for Privacy and Data Enhancement. Participation will count towards the attendance calculation for participants in the Master Course of Data Protection & Data Protection Designer of the Academy IIP.