TERMINET project has officially announced the launch of the Open Call, with EUR 400,000 available for academia, researchers and companies in the field of IoT.
The main objective is to attract and involve third parties in TERMINET in the following R&D topics:
- Security by design models;
- New IoT intelligent devices to demonstrate them within the TERMINET architecture;
- Hardware abstraction and semantic schemes, designed for edge computing and edge IoT nodes, for validating and demonstrating them within the TERMINET architecture and the TERMINET use cases;
- Federated models and machine learning algorithms coming from different domains than those involved in TERMINET for testing, validating, and demonstrating their performance in the TERMINET use cases;
Who can apply:
- SME and startup personnel with high experience in IoT services and applications
- Researchers in the IoT domain
- IoT stakeholders
- SME owners and CEOs that conduct long-year research in IoT fields
- Intelligent IoT device innovators
- Academics with strong IoT background
What is expected:
- TOPIC 1 – Service deployment across the edge computing and IoT nodes and SDN control enablement, for validation over the TERMINET architecture and use cases.
- TOPIC 2 – Security by design models, e.g., lightweight crypto schemes and authentication frameworks designed for mobile IoT devices & edge nodes; Mentoring from TERMINET.
- TOPIC 3 – Security and Privacy via blockchain technologies and new generation of Ricardian Smart Contracts.
- TOPIC 4 – Federated models and machine learning algorithms coming from different domains than those involved in TERMINET for testing, validating, and demonstrating their performance in the TERMINET use case.
Roadmap for the open calls:
- Deadline for submission of proposals via email: 31 January 2023
- Notification of selected applicants: 28 February 2023
- Projects start: Not later than the first day of March 2023