Use Case Catalogue
Show-casing novel IoT solutions, and the products and services which underpin those solutions, the EU-IoT use case catalogue highlights best practices from IoT developments and deployments around the world.
Whether you are a professional in the IoT field, a researcher, a developer, an end-user or just curious about the potential of IoT, the catalogue of use cases will help you navigate and learn how novel technological solutions, disruptive business models and ambitious stakeholders contribute to growing a vibrant European IoT ecosystem.
Your company can share successes, or learn from the success of others, connecting directly with the stakeholders involved. Browse solutions based on sector, technology domain or geographical origin.
- DOMAIN: Cross-domain
- DOMAIN: Energy & Utility
- DOMAIN: Manufacturing Industries
- DOMAIN: Mobility & Transportation
- DOMAIN: Service sector
- LOCATION: Belgium
- LOCATION: Denmark
- LOCATION: Ireland
- LOCATION: Spain
- LOCATION: Sweden
- TECHNOLOGY: 5G
- TECHNOLOGY: Artificial Intelligence
- TECHNOLOGY: Digital Twins
- TECHNOLOGY: Fog computing
- TECHNOLOGY: Machine Learning
- TECHNOLOGY: Nano Electronics
- TECHNOLOGY: Open Source software and/or hardware
- TECHNOLOGY: Robotics
- TECHNOLOGY: Search Technology
- TECHNOLOGY: Sensors and/or cameras