- This event has passed.
ASSIST-IoT workshop at IoT Week 2022
June 21 @ 5:15 pm - 6:30 pm
ASSIST-IoT project organises a workshop at IoT Week 2022 entitled: “The ASSIST-IoT approach to NGIoT architecture design and implementation”, on Tuesday 21 June 2022 in Dublin, Ireland.
In this session, some experts of the project will present relevant outcomes of ASSIST-IoT, in particular: design principles of the reference architecture and definition of the concept of encapsulated enablers; orchestration of enablers in an ASSIST-IoT deployment, following Cloud-Native principles and leveraging container orchestration technologies; DLT for securing data sharing in IoT environments; and use of ASSIST-IoT enablers for enhancing vertical applications, in particular, for securing assets’ tracking in terminal yards, and consuming real-time data for mixed reality applications in construction environments. The following are the topics to be presented:
- Introduction of ASSIST-IoT as the reference architecture for the NGIoT.
- Design and implementation of a smart orchestrator for deploying enablers in NGIoT environments.
- Secure data sharing schemes for IoT by coupling XACML & Distributed Ledgers.
- ASSIST-IoT functionalities for securely tracking assets in terminal yard.
- Consuming real-time data in Mixed Reality application through distributed data broker: A case study on large construction site.
Additionally, some live demos will be performed showing some of the presented results.
Moderator: Dr. Alejandro Fornés (UPV)
Speakers: Mr. Ignacio Lacalle (UPV), Mr. Georgios Stavropoulos (CERTH), Dr. Eduardo Garro (PRODEVELOP), Mr. Fotios K. Konstantinidis (ICCS) and Mr. Thomas Papaioannou (ICCS)
Agenda of sessions and speakers:
- Introduction of ASSIST-IoT and moderation – Alejandro Fornés
- “Design and implementation of a smart orchestrator for deploying enablers in NGIoT environments” – Ignacio Lacalle
- “Formally secure data sharing schemes for IoT by coupling XACML & Distributed Ledgers” – Georgios Stavropoulos
- “ASSIST-IoT functionalities for securely tracking assets in terminal yard” – Eduardo Garro
- “Consuming real-time data in Mixed Reality application through distributed data broker” – Fotios Konstantinidis